- Expert in strategic planning, competitive research, sales and marketing strategies
- 22 years of research experience with real estate development
- Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego's School of Law
- B.A. in Government/Public Policy from Pomona College
- Peter Dennehy is married, with a daughter in elementary school. The family lives in a 1920’s historic home in the City of San Diego and is actively involved in neighborhood revitalization projects and planning groups working to improve San Diego’s historic neighborhoods. These days, he finds himself surprisingly active in, and enjoying, various youth sports.
- Based in San Diego, CA office