Thank you for joining the John Burns Real Estate Consulting mailing list. Every week, we deliver analysis with a free e-newsletter to 25,000+ subscribers. Enter your information here to be added to the list.
Our Building Market Intelligence™ email newsletters alternate focuses between:
- Strategic: We identify new research or trends that our clients can use to adjust their company's strategy or increase profitability.
- Local: We summarize the latest local market statistics and analyze an individual market. Historical and forecasted data by market is available in our Data Library and Forecast report.
- U.S: We analyze more than 60 U.S. statistics that are pertinent to the health of the real estate industry. Historical and forecasted data as well as more analysis is available in our U.S Analysis & Forecast report.
- Community: We feature recent trends or some of the tips we provide to our builder clients focused on maximizing profits.
Past analyses include:
- Plan for the Future, December 2012
- Investing in a Growth Business, November 2012
- Six Ways Single Family Renters Are Different, September 2012
- Fear and Greed Have Short Memories, June 2012
Local Building Market Intelligence™
- Mid-Size Lots Are the Sweet Spot in San Diego, January 2013
- Construction Activity Thriving in Texas and the Southeast, October 2012
- Las Vegas is a Great Bet Today, August 2012
- Florida's housing market is booming, but will it last?, July 2012
U.S Building Market Intelligence™
- From Dirt to Drywall, the Stock Market Clearly Believes in a Housing Recovery, October 2012
- Homebuilders Finally Reclaiming Market Share, September 2012
- Homeownership Plunges to Lowest Rate in Almost 50 Years, August 2012
- An Investor-Driven Recovery, August 2012
Community Building Market Intelligence™
- Tour the New Home for Two Generations, December 2012
- What Today’s Smartest Builders are Using to Stay in the Minds of Buyers, November, 2012
- Small Lots with Great Outdoor Space, October 2012
- Does the Cover Matter? Our Home Buyer Consumer Research Says it Does! September 2012
Apartment Building Market Intelligence™