Thank you for joining the John Burns Real Estate Consulting mailing list. Every week, we deliver analysis with a free e-newsletter to 25,000+ subscribers. Enter your information here to be added to the list.
Our Building Market Intelligence™ email newsletters alternate focuses between:
- Strategic: We identify new research or trends that our clients can use to adjust their company's strategy or increase profitability.
- Local: We summarize the latest local market statistics and analyze an individual market. Historical and forecasted data by market is available in our Data Library and Forecast report.
- U.S: We analyze more than 60 U.S. statistics that are pertinent to the health of the real estate industry. Historical and forecasted data as well as more analysis is available in our U.S Analysis & Forecast report.
- Community: We feature recent trends or some of the tips we provide to our builder clients focused on maximizing profits.
Past analyses include:
- What 2013 Tells Us about the Future, January 2014
- Defining Replacement Cost, February 2014
- Housing Outlook 2014: Holding our Breath, November 2013
- Demand & Supply Fundamentals Point to Continued Price Growth, September 2013
- Mobile Marketing Changing the Game for U.S. Home Builders, February 2013
Local Building Market Intelligence™
- Affluent Second-Home Buyers Are Back in Droves, February 2014
- Chicago Housing Outlook an A+ After Falling 91%, February 2014
- Don't Rule Out the D and F Markets, November 2013
- Navigating the Shutdown and the Sequester, October 2013
US Building Market Intelligence™
- A Picture: More Misleading than a Thousand Words?, December 2013
- The Subprime Generation, January 2013
- Investors Now a Concern, July 2013
- Front Running the Fed, February 2013
Community Building Market Intelligence™
- 5% Capture Rate for Top 50 Master-Planned Communities, January 2014
- New Home Rising, September 2013
- Lot Premiums are Back!, May 2013
- Gen Y—You'll Have to Wait, February 2013
Apartment Building Market Intelligence™