- This event has passed.
Design Insights Webinar: Cultural Crossover 2020 (Client-Exclusive)
October 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
This webinar is the first of a collection of webinars called Design Insights presented by John Burns Real Estate Consulting and DesignLens.
Cultural Crossover 2020
Susan Yashinsky, VP Innovation Trends at Sphere Trending, will guest host a 30-minute live webinar on Tuesday, October 2, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific / 1:00 p.m. eastern. After a fascinating keynote address at our 1st Annual Housing Design Summit earlier this year, we invited Susan to share more of her insights with us. In this exclusive webinar for our clients, Susan will present an overview of current global trends and how they can be applied to the housing industry. Here are a couple of topics that she will touch on:
- Mega-trends become mega-pairings.
- Preparing for the growing currency of intangibles
- Chameleon lifestyles and drop-in expectations
- Crafting the new cultural renaissance; walking the walk
About Sphere Trending
Sphere Trending is a strategy firm elevating future thinking by connecting the dots between intelligence and relevance. They study the present, learn from the past, and apply their unique expertise to connect the dots for limitless future possibilities.
- Futurists. Defining cultural, generational, and societal trends of tomorrow
- Technologists. Analyzing digital engagement and technology influencers
- Design Nomads. Gathering design intelligence and forecasting future trends
- Strategists. Turning intelligence into relevance with expertise driven solutions
*Please note that this webinar is exclusive to current DesignLens and John Burns Real Estate Consulting clients. Click here to learn more about our research and consulting services.