Administrative Assistant (Irvine, CA)
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Irvine, CA office. The position requires you to able to effectively perform administrative responsibilities by providing a high level of multitasking support and ensuring the efficient completion of daily and weekly department activities. This position is based out of Irvine, California and part of our team that advises real estate executives with strategic planning, market and consumer research, and trusted analysis. Position will sit at receptionist desk, which has light traffic and phones.
Two years of administrative support with increased responsibilities.
- Word – needs to know how to do mail merges
- Excel skills – formulas
- Salesforce would be a plus
- PowerPoint would be a plus
Must be detail oriented and take pride in work.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Needs to anticipate office needs and be willing to be a team player.
The position can be full time or part time.
- Organizes workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
- Uses skill and judgment to ensure written and verbal outputs are clear, accurate, grammatical and of appropriate tone. Proofreads work to identify errors and corrects work to a highly accurate final version. Communicates effectively and courteously with all internal and external contacts.
- Maintains current knowledge of organization and department policies and procedures.
- Maintains a strong customer service orientation and proactively assists others on the phone, via email or in person whether they are visitors, guests, clients or Company employees. Works effectively with diverse individuals.
- Meets all requirements for confidentiality of corporate and customer information.
- Enjoys challenges, multitasking, a quick pace, problem solving, and working in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- New hire paperwork
- Company lists (phone, v-cards, birthday, PTO) for new and departing employees
- PTO calendar for the company
- MC2Anywhere – adds and deletes job codes
- Slide shows for the offices (quotes & photos)
- Track driver’s license and car insurance
- Relationship report
- Sending birthday cards to connected team members
- Logging checks
- General organizing
- Office, kitchen, and bathroom supplies – ordering and putting away
- Ordering any lunches etc.
- Credit Card reconciliation
- Event clerical coordination – nametags, printings
- Coordinate mailings
- Book travel and appointments with clients
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in 100% accuracy and creating professional work products, have a passion for real estate, and enjoy working with a supportive team, this is the dynamic environment for you.
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.