Administrative Assistant (San Diego, CA)
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-organized, and multitasking individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist in our La Jolla office. This position provides direct assistance and support including data collection and input, scheduling, report generation, organization of processes, billing/invoicing, and template-systems setup.
Key Job Functions
- Complete a variety of front-office duties including mail, data, and telephone responsibilities
- Manage conference room calendar and perform reception duties for visitors
- Manage company telephone system; prepare updated rosters; schedule conference calls
- Provide effective coordination and administrative support to corporate office
- Excel file advanced formatting and template generation
- Create or proof and edit documents within MS Office
- Support staff in assigned project-based work
- Book travel
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience as clerical support and/or college degree
- Highly organized and flexible
- Detail-oriented, thrive on learning, a team player, and likes to work hard and grow
- Excel (advanced formulas and formatting a plus), Word, PowerPoint, and internet skills
- Professional and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy multitasking, a quick pace, problem solving, and working in a team environment
- Passion for excellence
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.
Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org