Administrative Associate (Folsom, CA)
We are looking for a bright, motivated, organized and analytical individual to join our research team as an Administrative Associate in our Folsom, CA, office.
The Administrative Associate assists in managing the daily operations of our Folsom office, collecting information to support our research analysis, and supports the production and distribution of our monthly research reports.
Likely responsibilities include:
- Assists with the collection of data
- Updates Excel files
- Tracks client report delivery and help manage email distribution lists
- Assemble client reports in Adobe Acrobat
- Manage daily operations of our Folsom office (supplies, calendaring, expenses, event planning, ordering, etc.)
- Plans office events, lunches and travel.
- Assists with expense reporting
- Post reports to the company website and audits website files
- Assists Managers and other VP-level team members
Requirements for this position include:
- Organized and able to multitask
- Must be detail oriented and take pride in work.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Adobe Acrobat skills a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing environment
- Focused on results
- Needs to anticipate office needs and be a team player
- Salesforce would be a plus
- PowerPoint would be a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business