Associate Consultant (Boca Raton, FL)
Our Associates visit new-home sales offices, compile and analyze housing market data, map competitive projects, create graphics to display quantitative data, and contribute other elements to our consulting reports. We need a hard-working individual with an interest in residential real estate and analysis to join our team in Boca Raton, FL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, by phone and web, housing-market data
- Visit active new-home projects and interview sales agents about prices, premiums, sales rates, buyer profiles, and other project and submarket characteristics
- Interview other housing-market participants
- Research general housing-market and economic conditions
- Map subject property, competitors, area services, and other locational features
- Compile newly obtained and existing data and prepare graphs in Excel
- Consultant or late-stage Associate: All the above, plus
- Travel (drive or fly) to markets and perform surveys
- Analyze data to help recommend target market and pricing for new-home communities
- Draft reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical nature
- Socially interactive with industry professionals
- Quick learner
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Technological aptitude
The ideal candidate should have sound math sense, strong writing skills, and uncompromised ethics. You should enjoy solving problems – not just the what, but especially the why – and take great pride in your work. Applicants should be willing to travel.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in 100% accuracy and creating professional work products, have a passion for real estate, and enjoy working with a supportive team, this is the dynamic environment for you.
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.