Client Services Coordinator (Boca Raton, FL)
John Burns Real Estate Consulting is seeking an energetic and creative individual to join our East Coast Consulting team as a Client Services Coordinator. The Client Services Coordinator position involves supporting Business Development efforts, coordinating Client Events, creating marketing materials and client outreach. A key component of the role will be creating brand awareness for our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies with business development team
- Manage promotional events and evaluate feedback, company returns and attendance
- Improve business development efforts via CRM management
- Create and design marketing materials with compelling content
- Optimize the visual component of Consulting reports
- Maintain consistency and company standards for the East Coast region of JBREC
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, advertising or relevant field preferred
- 2 years’ previous experience as a marketing associate or assistant, client services, or related position
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and (preferably) SalesForce
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.
Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org