Client Services Specialist (Irvine, CA)
John Burns Real Estate Consulting is seeking an energetic individual to join our Irvine team as a Client Services Specialist. The Client Services Specialist position involves supporting Business Development efforts, primarily utilizing the Customer Relationship Management software (CRM), to build strong relationships with our established client base and future potential clients. The candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with teams and management. Strong communication and customer service skills are important in this position in order to work well with both internal and external clients, and some troubleshooting skills may also be necessary when problems arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve business development efforts via CRM management by working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM is up-to-date and valuable for all internal clients
- Develop and implement strategies with business development team
- Support promotional events, evaluate feedback, company returns and attendance
- Maintain consistency and accuracy across the CRM platform
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources to communicate complex information in comprehensible ways
- Participate in user training, recommend process improvements, and ensure business objectives are met
- Perform clerical and administrative duties
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, customer service, marketing, management, or relevant field preferred
- Superior computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel and (preferably) SalesForce
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.
Interested candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com