Junior Research Analyst (Folsom, CA)
We are looking for a bright, motivated, analytical individual to join our research team as a Junior Research Analyst in our Folsom, CA office.
The Junior Research Analyst will assist in collecting information to support analysis, compile exhibits, and analyze data for our monthly research reports. This position will also assist in the completion of cutting-edge industry research to be published in periodic white papers and topical subject matter writings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience in economic analysis, finance, business analytics or similar position
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience working in PPT
- We’d be excited to see any or all of these skills: ArcGIS mapping, Bloomberg Terminal, Python, Tableau, SQL, and InDesign
- A highly organized individual
- Ability to review, analyze, and evaluate multiple data elements and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- A detail-oriented, analytical person able to review numbers for accuracy and determine when data doesn’t make sense
- Interested in real estate, demographic, or related data
- A problem solver who is able to design tools to improve processes to improve accuracy and speed of delivery
- An outstanding oral and written communicator with the ability to clearly convey and document complex information and processes
Our team members are extremely well-organized, quick learners, Excel whizzes, outstanding writers and hard workers. We enjoy challenges, problem solving, economic analysis, market research, working on a team and adhere to uncompromising ethical standards.
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in 100% accuracy and professional appearance in all the work you complete, and enjoy working with a fantastic team that supports each other, this is the dynamic environment for you.
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.
Interested candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com