Marketing and Design Coordinator (Irvine, CA)
We are looking for a bright, motivated, creative individual to join our Marketing and DesignLens™ teams as a Marketing & Design Coordinator in our Irvine, CA office. The candidate must be creative and have a great eye for design. The candidate must also be able to work independently and react quickly to changing priorities with consistent timeliness. DesignLens™ is our premium membership program, which gives design leaders access to new home design inspiration and solutions.
The Marketing & Design Coordinator will work with both the DesignLens™ and Marketing teams doing graphic design, helping to design and build presentations, and working on social media campaigns for both DesignLens™ and the larger company. To start, the position will be responsible for providing website, production, and communication support for DesignLens™, but the position can grow into the more creative, content side of the product as well. The position will also assist our marketing team with various company marketing assignments, including graphic design, website maintenance, marketing analytics, and press outreach.
This position will be given several long-term projects that will enhance their understanding and development in the field of marketing and home design analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our marketing team on various company design and branding projects
- Design and print company marketing collateral
- Design and build PowerPoint presentations for speeches and proposals
- Coordinate and post social media items for DesignLens™ on multiple platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Promote company marketing content to the press
- Provide design support for company hosted events
- Assist with weekly company newsletter production
- Production support for monthly editions of DesignLens™, including gathering data and prepping graphics (floor plans and site plans), as well as loading everything onto the website and launching the monthly editions
- Potential for more creative ownership of the DesignLens™ product with growth within the role
- Administrative support to include scheduling appointments, photography sessions, uploading files, etc.
- Assist with updating various sections of the company website
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (an expertise in PowerPoint is required)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Basic knowledge of HTML formatting
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, and other content management systems is a plus, but not required
- Basic video production and editing experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong organization skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Attention to detail and ability to check your own work
- Collaborates well with others
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing environment
- Focused on results
- Ability to take initiative
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in 100% accuracy and creating professional work products, have a passion for real estate, and enjoy working with a supportive team, this is the dynamic environment for you.
How to Apply
A graphic design portfolio is required in order to apply.
Please submit your resume and portfolio with some of your sample work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate’s market value and their ability to contribute to our business.