Custom Consulting Services
Preparing our clients for the opportunities, as well as the challenges, requires market insight and accuracy.
Our experienced team of consultants thrives on helping our clients make great investment decisions. We know that when we get it right, you succeed—and will return to us for your next assignment.
Our objective is to make our clients more successful. We work with many types of stakeholders in the industry: builders and developers, private equity and institutional investors, financial and professional service firms, and building product manufacturers.
To learn more about our consulting services, contact any of our consulting professionals below.
Clients can request a Burns First Look, a Burns Feasibility Study, or a Burns Plus Report
Why John Burns Real Estate Consulting?
- Excellent reputation. John Burns Real Estate Consulting provides well thought-out, unbiased recommendations and advice, always internally reviewed by a peer to you the highest-level of confidence.
- Experienced team. Our Consulting group is led by a senior management team. Our team averages 19 years of experience.
- National Footprint. Many of our clients operate throughout the country. We are one of the largest and most geographically diverse real estate consulting groups.
- Excellent Service. Often times our clients do not have full control over timing for their deals and the Consulting team has a knack for making miracles happen.
- Value. Since we focus on housing and analyze a plethora of data each month, we get to the right answer quickly.
Integrity Research Compliance Accreditation
We have received an Integrity Research Compliance Accreditation, which affirms that our company’s research compliance controls comply with industry best practices.
Accreditation demonstrates a research firm’s commitment to compliance best practices. To receive accreditation, research firms undergo due diligence from Integrity Research. Accredited firms must not only have appropriate policies in place but also continually take steps to ensure that policies are understood and practiced.
In achieving accreditation, we demonstrated that we adhere to each of Integrity Research’s Key Compliance Controls for housing industry consulting firms as well as a majority of overall best practices for political intelligence firms.
Best practices are based upon industry surveys, recent case law, regulator sentiment, applicable laws, rules, and regulations and are intended to reduce risks related to confidential information as well as other compliance-related risks.
If you would like to learn more about our accreditation, please contact Don Walker.