Apartment Analysis and Forecast
This report on the economic outlook of the multifamily market includes the following:
- Builder rankings by past market performance, current market conditions, and forecasted market growth
- Location comparisons of builders based on the builders’ markets’ fundamentals (HCRI) and submarket desirability
- Builder metrics, such as active community count changes, orders, and cancellations
- Five-year apartment rent forecast
- Ranking of top apartment REITs based on their regional diversification and economic factors
- Analysis of the interplay between housing and apartment market dynamics and demographics
- Apartment market conditions, including absorption, occupancy, rents, and construction
What Questions Will This Report Help You Answer?
- Which apartment REITs are positioned in the best markets?
- How much rental growth can I expect in the top MSAs over the next five years?
- How much multifamily supply is expected in the next five years, and how does that amount translate to growth for the REITs?
- Which markets have the largest disparity between homeownership and rental costs?
- How is this disparity benefiting the REITs?