Burns Building Product Industry Analysis and Forecast
This quarterly report analyzes and forecasts the building product sector trends and industry drivers in terms of both residential repair and remodel spending and new home construction activity.
This 100+ page report includes:
- Burns Residential Repair and Remodel Spending™: This proprietary calculation forecasts residential repair and remodel spending by type (owner versus renter), project size (big versus small), labor and materials (professional contractor labor versus materials purchased by contractors as well as materials purchased by DIYers), and natural disaster.
- Trends in the residential repair and remodel sector, including home equity line of credit issuance, resale sales volumes, residential remodeler employment, and home improvement retail spending.
- New residential construction forecasts over the next four years, including US housing starts and permit forecasts (single- and multifamily), regional permit forecasts, and new home sales forecasts.
- Single-family permit forecasts and home price appreciation forecasts for the top 100+ new home construction markets in the country.
- Trends in the new home construction sector, including our proprietary ranking of current housing market conditions across 50 major US markets; new home sales volumes; single- and multifamily permit/start/completion trends, including analysis of the spread between housing starts and completions; and public homebuilder community count growth as well as market share trends.
What Questions Will This Report Help You Answer?
- How much should residential repair and remodel spending grow over the next two years by project size and tenant type?
- Which regions of the country will have the strongest new home construction activity over the next four years?
- What assumptions should I use for housing starts, permits, and price appreciation as I do my business planning for the next four years?
*Pricing may vary. Please contact Matt Saunders for pricing details.