Burns Home Builder Analysis and Forecast
This report examines all publicly traded home builders (mid-, small-, and micro-cap) based on their geographic footprint and includes the following:
- Builder rankings by past market performance, current market conditions, and forecasted market growth
- Location comparisons of builders based on the builders’ markets’ fundamentals (HCRI) and submarket desirability
- Builder metrics, such as active community count changes, orders, and cancellations
- Overview of each builder evaluating market strengths, weaknesses, median price in the markets and price appreciation, employment growth, and permits, compared with an average of all builders
What Questions Will This Report Help You Answer?
- Which builders should report the greatest revenue growth if they kept pace with their markets?
- Which builders should have the best quarter in terms of orders and raising price?
- Which builders are in the best geographies based on our forecasts?
- How do community counts change quarterly by builder and by region?
- Which builders are in the most desirable submarkets with the best market fundamentals?
Examples of How Clients Used the Home Builder Analysis and Forecast to Help Communicate to Investors
K. Hovnanian Homes
*Pricing may vary. Please contact Sara Newton-Mahony for pricing details.
If you have any questions about any of our research flagship reports or if you would like find out how John Burns Real Estate Consulting can help your business, please contact Sara Newton-Mahony, Director of Client Relations at (949) 870-1252 or at email@example.com.