Regional Analysis and Forecast
This comprehensive monthly report summarizes important information in ten regions and key metro areas and includes the following:
- Our proprietary Burns Home Value Index™ (BHVI), with five-year pricing forecast for all regions and top metros
- Housing demand: employment growth, population, households
- Housing supply: single- and multifamily permits, resale listings, pre-foreclosures
- Our Burns Affordability Index™ (BAI), which measures a market’s current affordability versus its historical median affordability
- Our Housing Cycle Risk Index (HCRI), which examines the health of the market fundamentals for all major markets. This has proven to be a very good single metric for market risk.
- Qualitative market trends based on our extensive builder outreach and consulting projects across the country
What Questions Will This Report Help You Answer?
- Which markets should I invest capital in?
- How much home price appreciation can I expect in the top MSAs over the next five years?
- Which markets will grow the most over the next two years from buyer demand and new home supply?
- Which regions have the best and worst market fundamentals?
*Pricing may vary. Please contact Sara Newton-Mahony for pricing details.
If you have any questions about any of our research flagship reports or if you would like find out how John Burns Real Estate Consulting can help your business, please contact Sara Newton-Mahony, Client Relations Manager at (949) 870-1252 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.