Regional Analysis and Forecast
This comprehensive monthly report summarizes important information in ten regions and key metro areas and includes the following:
- Our proprietary Burns Home Value Index™ (BHVI), with five-year pricing forecast for all regions and top metros
- Housing demand: employment growth, population, households
- Housing supply: single- and multifamily permits, resale listings, pre-foreclosures
- Our Burns Affordability Index™ (BAI), which measures a market’s current affordability versus its historical median affordability
- Our Housing Cycle Risk Index (HCRI), which examines the health of the market fundamentals for all major markets. This has proven to be a very good single metric for market risk.
- Qualitative market trends based on our extensive builder outreach and consulting projects across the country
What Questions Will This Report Help You Answer?
- Which markets should I invest capital in?
- How much home price appreciation can I expect in the top MSAs over the next five years?
- Which markets will grow the most over the next two years from buyer demand and new home supply?
- Which regions have the best and worst market fundamentals?
*Pricing may vary. Fill out the form on this page to schedule a call.