Many Great Feasibility Study Options
+Burns Plus options are offered separately or all together.
Clients can request a Burns First Look, a Burns Feasibility Study, or a Burns Plus Report.
In response to our clients’ requests for a quick analysis when they don’t need a complete feasibility report, we have developed the Burns First Look Report.
The report includes our home price and sales pace recommendations, supported by four pages of analysis. As always, the report will be completed and reviewed by at least two of our most experienced consultants.
The Burns Plus Report allows our clients to choose up to five additional proprietary analyses that we often conduct for those who want the most confidence in their investment.
The five proprietary Burns Plus options are:
- Market Demographics and Consumer Insight, using the proprietary tools we developed in our book Big Shifts Ahead, as well as the results of our 200+ question Consumer and Product Insight surveys of more than 20,000 new home shoppers
- Demand by Life Stage and Price/Rent Range, using our proprietary model that combines demographic, psychographic, and sales data for the local submarket
- Market Fundamentals and Risk, using our proprietary Home Value, Housing Cycle, Finished Lot, Affordability, and Intrinsic value indices, as well as other measures of market conditions and risk
- Recommended Designs, Features, and Amenities, using our proprietary DesignLens™ Membership service that identifies the most innovative design trends that should be used for your community, and
- Valuation, using our proprietary financial model with portfolio consolidation tools developed and run by two former home building industry finance executives (which has been used on multiple large portfolios)