For episode 3 of our New Home Insights Podcast, Dean talks with three millennials from John Burns Real Estate Consulting on their generation’s perception of the housing market.
Conversation highlights include:
- The biggest obstacles for millennial homeownership
- Debunking some millennial stereotypes
- Millennial view on renting and living at home
- New vs. Resale for millennials
- The importance of location for a millennial’s first home
- Millennial preferences in a new home and community
Don’t miss out on future episodes!
The New Home Insights podcast is available on various platforms, including Apple Podcasts and Google Play Music. Episodes will be released bi-weekly. To receive email notifications whenever a new episode is released, fill out the form found on this page.